lHoseFlexMart is a Manufacturer, Supplier, Trader & Exporter of Teflon Hose, Teflon Convoluted Hose, Teflon Smoothbore Hose, Teflon Fexible Hose, Teflon braided Hose, Teflon PTFE Hose in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
HoseFlexMart specializes in all aspects of Teflon hoses assembly and associated products, ensuring maximum focus on our customers
Our teflon hoses and assemblies offer unique properties which include excellent chemical resistance, high-temperature resistance (up to 260°C, 500°F), and a frictionless, easy-clean surface. These properties determine the types of application areas in which Teflon hoses can provide the best possible hose product for the job. As specialists of Teflon hoses Assemblies, we are able to offer a comprehensive range of Teflon hoses comprising of a variety of both Smoothbore and Convoluted hoses with an assortment of grades, covers & end terminations.
Smooth Bore Teflon hoses with Stainless Steel Braid
Smoothbore Teflon hoses with stainless steel braid is manufactured from a smooth bore Teflon hoses inner, with a single or double 304 wire braid.
- Key Features: Flexible, high flow rate. Excellent chemical and temperature resistance. Easy to clean.
- Temperature: 70°C to +260°C
- Applications: Steam, chemicals, paint, adhesives, fuels, oils, foodstuffs./li>
- Length (mtrs): Made to order.
Convoluted Teflon hoses with Stainless Steel Braid
Convoluted Teflon hoses with stainless steel braid is manufactured from convoluted Teflon hoses inner with a soft, low tensile
stainless steel wire braid.
- Key Features: Excellent flexibility and kink resistance. Excellent chemical and temperature resistance. Easy to clean.
- Temperature: 70°C to +260°C.
- Applications: Automotive, steam transfer, refrigeration, chemical.
- Length (meters): Made to order.
Applications of Teflon Hose
- Food handling and production.
- Fluids associated with high temperatures
- Petrochem & specialist chemical transferee
- Hazardous chemical transfer
- Beverage service, handling and production
- Conveyance of cosmetic solutions
- Fluids associated with pharmaceutical and bio-medical transfer and production
- Production of dairy products
- Compensation of vibrations and pipework misalignment within a production line